Gig East Summit 2023
Apply To Speak at the next Gig East Summit:
Present alongside regional and national leaders in Entrepreneurship, Arts, Science and Technology
Here is what we look for in speaking submissions:
- Session ideas with clear takeaways for attendees. Your message or service must link back to Wilson, NC in some form or fashion.
- Case Studies. What are some practical, real-life examples attendees can relate to in the realm of
- Entrepreneurship, Arts, Science and Technology.
- As much detail as possible. The more info we have about your potential session, the better we’ll be able to gauge whether it’s a good fit for our audience.
- Inspiring Stories. Leaving attendees with an inspiring call to action
The perks of being a #gigeastsummit2023 speaker:
- Exposure on event website, emails, newsletters, and other marketing materials
- Opportunities for networking and meeting new business contacts
- Learning about what’s happening in Wilson’s innovation economy
If the following points sound interesting, we would love to hear from you:
- You are open to partnering with #gigeastsummit2023 to deliver a great summit experience for attendees
- You’re interested in attending the whole event and engaging with attendees
- You’re willing to help spread the word about the event to your network and within your community.
Before submitting please note:
First choice of speaking engagements will be given to Exchange Corporate Members. If your company would like to be guaranteed a session or more involved in the #gigeastsummit2023 beyond your session, sponsorship opportunities are available.
Fill out the form below to submit your speaker application for Gig East Summit 2023